The small print on the ticket purchasing is as follows:
a) Young Persons are 16 - 23 years old inclusive on July 31st 2018
b) Juniors must be aged 15 years or younger on July 31st 2018. This also applies to Junior Glovers Membership
c) Disabled supporters can take an assistant free of charge if they are on the Middle or Higher Rate of Disabled Living Allowance (to be shown on application).
d) Under-5s can go free if they are a member of the Junior Glovers - cost is £16.00.
e) Seniors must be aged 65 or over on July 31st 2018.
f) There are no concessions available in the Tamburino Stand (Main Stand) Premium section.
To purchase your Season Ticket for the 2018-19 season, you can do so via the following different methods:
1) Using the renewal form that all current/recent Season Ticket Holders should be receiving in the post over the next few days
2) Visit the Huish Park Ticket Office in person and they'll give you a printed form to fill in
3) Online if you're an existing online account and Season Ticket Holder via the online ticketing page (note that this is the old ticketing portal and that multiple renewals have to be purchased individually, due to a restriction on the Portal system).
4) Give the Ticket Office a call on 01935-847888 and they can take your details down over the phone (please avoid Matchdays close to kick-off)
5) Download a PDF file which can then be printed on your home/work printer and filled in (available shortly).
There is a notable change in that the prices for Young Adults are now honoured for 16-23 year olds. Last season this only applied up to 21 years old but has now been extended upwards by two years.
The club are also offering optional add-ons to the package. For £50.00 you can get annual access to the Alec Stock Lounge (entrance only). Alternatively for £200.00, you can gain access to the Glovers Lounge, which will include a matchday programme, plus tea/coffee. You can also add in a Car Park season ticket for £50.00 which would give rights to park in the main car park behind the Screwfix Stand for all league and cup games.
As with recent seasons, the Tamburino Stand (Main Stand) is split into three sections, with Premium, Centre and Wing categories. The Premium category represents what was previously designated as Vice Presidents seating. Those who choose Block D, closest to the two dugout areas will be classed as Premium seating, whilst Blocks C and E will be Centre seats. Blocks AA, A, B, F, G and GG will be Wing Seats. There will be no concessions available in Premium Seats.
Back to Top of the Page